Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:57:33 -0400
From:      Gerard Seibert <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unable to query archives

--Sig_/tKUHnE57Uk0+p5.P17n_0lG

I am continually plagued with the inability to access the archives of
the FreeBSD-Question list

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/

This is the error message I receive when attempting to query the
archive:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable=
 to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, www@freebsd.org and inform them of=
 the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may hav=
e caused the error.

This last occurred at 15:54 EST on June 16th. Other users have also
reported this problem, although it does not appear to be universal.

--=20
Gerard Seibert
gerard@seibercom.net

--Sig_/tKUHnE57Uk0+p5.P17n_0lG