Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:39:15 -0500
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "kf7nn1@cybertrails.com" <kf7nn1@cybertrails.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Can't mount CD or floppies as non-super user

BTW, I know I can use sudo to do it, but that won't help for the actual
application.  I use KDE and created an object of type device, and I
can't specify command line stuff.  KDE (kfm specifically, I believe)
calls mount and I can't tell it to invoke sudo and prompt me for a
password. I need to be able to do it using the standard mount and/or
mount_msdos commands, without specifying other parameters...

Steve Friedrich
Viva la FreeBSD!!
Unix systems measure "uptime" in years, Winblows measures it in minutes.