Date:      28 May 2003 19:57:30 +0200
From:      Tomas Norre Mikkelsen <tnm@surfmail.dk>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Changes at mozilla java part.

Hello..

I don't know the normal procedure for contacting you, and how often and
when the documentation is updated. I have just installed FreeBSD 5.0 and
mozilla. I want java support, and goes to the documentation at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/desktop-browsers.html, but the mozilla part is outdated. The path with downloading the java-files from sun is not correct anymore, according to the portstree.

"This is due to license restrictions. While we are here, open the ``java
environment'' from
http://java.sun.com/webapps/download/Display?BundleId=7163. The filename
is j2sdk-1_3_1_06-linux-i586.bin"

Should be corrected to.

"This is due to license restrictions. While we are here, open the "java
environment" from
http://java.sun.com/webapps/donwload/Display?BundleId=7905. The filename
is j2sdk-1_3_1_08-linux-u586.bin"

Probably you are already aware of this.