Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:16:17 -0400
From:      "Colin Legendre" <sudz@ns3g.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Openssh

Precisely but...

Explain to me then why doing this with ssh1 it is only 2-3k of traffic but
with ssh2 it is 25-75K of traffic. Explain as well that doing this under
FreeBSD 4.3 Stable only creates 2-3K of traffic, using ssh1 or ssh2?

I understand some traffic, but it is a ton of it.

Colin Legendre CCNA, MCP
sudz@ns3g.com
http://www.ns3g.com