Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:47:51 -0500
From:      Jim Bloom <bloom@acm.org>
To:        Glendon Gross <gross@pbrun.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AWE-64 no longer detected...

Mine seems to be detected just fine with a CVSUP on Sat Nov 11, 2000 at
around 22:00 EST.  The only error I get whiel trying to detect the card
is:

	pci0: <unknown card> (vendor=0x11d1, dev=0x01f7) at 10.0 irq 9

I might submit a fix for this error at some point, but it doesn't affect
anything.

Jim Bloom
bloom@acm.org