Date:      Wed, 2 May 2001 09:33:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        tobez@tobez.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org, joe@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -CURRENT broken in gnu/usr.bin/perl/perl

>Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 18:28:18 +0200
>From: Anton Berezin <tobez@tobez.org>

>> CVSup started from cvsup14.freebsd.org at Tue May  1 03:47:00 PDT 2001
>> CVSup ended from cvsup14.freebsd.org at Tue May  1 03:55:45 PDT 2001

>Did you do another buildworld between these CVSup's?

>> CVSup started from cvsup14.freebsd.org at Wed May  2 03:47:00 PDT 2001
>> CVSup ended from cvsup14.freebsd.org at Wed May  2 03:53:01 PDT 2001

Yes.  Built OK; seemed to run OK (though I mostly run -STABLE on the
box).

>The suspected commit is

>   <200105010925.f419PP491985@freefall.freebsd.org>

>It looks like the recent BSDPAN change has a problem - I am looking into
>it.

OK; thanks!

Cheers,
david
As a computing professional, I believe it would be unethical for me to
advise, recommend, or support the use (save possibly for personal
amusement) of any product that is or depends on any Microsoft product.