Date:      Sun, 16 Apr 1995 21:50:33 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Daniel Baker <dbaker@Concorde-Mail.NeoSoft.COM>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        smace@neosoft.com
Subject:   Colorado 250 Jumbo Tape Drive

Newsgroups: hackers@freebsd.org

[ Article crossposted from comp.os.386bsd.questions,comp.os.386.bsd ]
[ Author was Daniel Baker ]
[ Posted on 16 Apr 1995 00:21:43 GMT ]

I am running FreeBSD 2.0-950322SNAP and I have a Colorado 250 Jumbo tape
drive, which I can't get the kernel to probe it.

I have it connected to my a:\ drive which is fdc0 in my kernel.  If
anyone can help me with some kernel configuration options, or something I
can do to get it work, I'll appreciate it.

Thanks!
Daniel Baker

Daniel Baker -- NeoSoft Student Assistant (UseNet, FTP & FreeNet Admin.)
DBaker@NeoSoft.COM
DBaker@Concorde-Mail.NeoSoft.COM
      ** http://www.neosoft.com/neosoft/staff/dbaker/default.html **