Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 1998 14:35:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      vilenuev@base.com.br
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   free software about project for edu. and test hard

itu, sp . br   11.11.98

my sir, or, friendnet

I need a copy the freebsd , in cd or archive in net, ftp,
or my e.mail. During the very must time i try a guest an
address , a legal way , for adcquire a software for analise
and project education in the net.Please send a report Why
make >??? Send a CD ROOM or a way to me .

my address is a ....rua dos girassois , 105 cep.13300-000
city itu state-sao paulo -  country  -Brazil
or email- vilenuev@usa.net    or  searoute@hotmail.com

my name is a Celso Rene dos Santos
my profission is a consultor education in the data and satelite and rockets