Date:      Fri, 1 Mar 1996 00:40:31 -0700 (MST)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   'no more processes'

   I did a recent 'make most', and I'm getting some neat error messages.
When I spawn a new shell (I use tcsh), it tries to execute a program in
my .login, and gives me a 'no more processes' error.  I'm well below the
40 process limit, and maxusers is set to 45 or so..

   Have I goofed something up somewhere, or did I just miss an
announcement on this list?  The last make world I did was two ctm updates
ago.. *shrugs*

   (Oh - stupid question, also.  How to do a 'make' that'll make &
install only that which has been updated?)

 -Dave

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)