Date:      Fri, 18 Sep 98 09:40:23 +0200
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        knollm@lafcol.lafayette.edu
Cc:        questions@freeebsd.org, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   lkm/cd9660 causes make buildworld to fail

Hello,

I'm in a very similar situation : I'm loosely tracking stable on my home
machine (cvsupping every other week). And I can't buildworld with more
than one process (ie : make -j 2 buildworld chokes on the same point as
you lkm/cd9660).

BUT  make buildworld (no -j options) goes to the end of the compilation
and linking operations.

I haven't reconfig'd and rebuilt my kernel recently : could this be a
cause of my problems ?

	TfH

> I've been trying to upgrade from 2.2.7-release to -stable, and I
haven't
> been able to 'make world' for a week.  It fails on lkm/cd9660.
>
> How do I fix this?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
> # uname -a
> FreeBSD whistler 2.2.7-RELEASE FreeBSD 2.2.7-RELEASE #0: Wed Jul 22
> 08:48:29 GMT

[big snip]