Date:      Thu, 8 Jun 2000 23:09:35 -0300
From:      "Nicolau Werneck" <nwerneck@net.em.com.br>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BIOS and interruptions (programming)

	Hi

	I'm trying to make a small graphical program, and i'm willing to
use (IBM 486's) BIOS interruptions to do set the video mode and
draw pixels (suggestions ARE welcome). I'm migratting from DOS,
and for my surprise (?), FreeBSD doesn't come with the DOS.H file!
	I found out the bios.h file, and it looks like it's what i'm looking
for... But I couldn't use it. Whats the "right" header file I should use?

PS: Is there any FreeBSD programmers mailing list, where this kind
of subject may fit better??