Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:22:16 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@imach.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: RAID/vinum options (mail server)

As requested, here's an update.

Airborne just dropped off the replacement drive, I screwed it into the
caddy, inserted, turned the key to lock the caddy in, and after spinning up,
the AMI Express 200 (series 466) started automatically rebuilding the array.

Will let y'all know when it's done to see how long it takes (4x18gb, RAID5,
16MB ram on the controller).

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks