Date:      Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:44:26 +0100
From:      VANHULLEBUS Yvan <vanhu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Vinicius Abrahao <vinnix.bsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, Ed Schouten <ed@80386.nl>
Subject:   Re:  HEADS UP: <utmp.h> gone. All welcome <utmpx.h>.

Hi.

On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 05:17:18PM -0200, Vinicius Abrahao wrote:
> I found another port that shows a little error when replace utmp.h by utmpx.h.
> Is security/ipsec-tools

Yes, this is already known.

A workaround may be to compile without XAUTH/Mode Config, which is the
only part of the code which uses utmp.h afaik.

We're working on this, but as we have now to work with both utmp.h and
utmpx.h (at least for FreeBSD releases and FreeBSD CURRENT), we're
trying to find a clean way to solve the issue.

Yvan.