Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:26:54 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        Jonathan Chen <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lobbying for ports to FreeBSD

Jonathan Chen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Some email addresses for people to lobby to:
>
>     info@sdcorp.com             Corel
>     web-mktg@us.oracle.com      Oracle (and if Oracle joins the party,
>                                 the other big boys will as well).
>
> While quantity counts, remember that a politely worded request for
> info will bring more friends to the fold than any demands will.
>
> Cheers.
> --
> Jonathan Chen
>                       When the character of a man is not clear to you,
>                                                   look at his friends.
How about to set a page wich will tel where/how to lobby, where to
vote(if there is a place to vote like "what is my OS") and what to do to
advocate freebsd.
Also "how" to write a letter to a corporation asking to port their
software/hardware-drivers to freebsd.
Has you say, "politely worded".
--
[Malartre][malartre@aei.ca][http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/]