Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:07:00 +0000
From:      "Weston M. Price" <wmprice@direcway.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unusual output from dmesg

Hello,
=09I was doing some checking today and found the following as a result of=
=20
running dmesg:

config> di sn0
No such device: sn0
Invalid command or syntax.  Type `?' for help.
config> di lnc0
No such device: lnc0
Invalid command or syntax.  Type `?' for help.
config> di ie0
No such device: ie0
Invalid command or syntax.  Type `?' for help.
config> di fe0
No such device: fe0
Invalid command or syntax.  Type `?' for help.
config> di bt0
No such device: bt0
Invalid command or syntax.  Type `?' for help.
config> di aic0
No such device: aic0
Invalid command or syntax.  Type `?' for help.
config> di aha0
No such device: aha0
Invalid command or syntax.  Type `?' for help.
config> di adv0
No such device: adv0
Invalid command or syntax.  Type `?' for help.
config> q

Can anyone tell me what is going on here? Thanks.=20

Weston