Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:42:01 -0700
From:      "Patrick Soltani" <psoltani@ultradns.com>
To:        "Peter Leftwich" <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>, "FreeBSD Questions" <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.Org>
Subject:   RE: videocard; scanpci/SuperProbe commands?

/usr/X11R6/bin/SuperProbe

Regards,
Patrick Soltani.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Leftwich [mailto:Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 3:23 PM
To: FreeBSD Questions
Subject: videocard; scanpci/SuperProbe commands?

I found that I have the scanpci command (although for many of my cards =
it
falsely reports "Device unknown," for example, for my SoundBlaster Live
card).

What can anyone tell me about the "SuperProbe" command?  It is not in =
the
ports, nor can I "pkg_add -r" the binary.  Is there a binary out there =
that
probes the clockchip, RAMDAC etc settings of ones videocard?  =
Preeshyaytit.

--
Peter Leftwich
President & Founder