Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:50:18 -0700
From:      "Steven H. Baeighkley" <stevenb@frii.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: **questions** Re: serious performance problems with 6.2 Release

If bugs is the correct list then that's where we'll send it. However we
were not initially thinking it was a bug. We were thinking it was a
configuration error on our part. We certainly weren't expecting kernel
patches, just advice on where next to proceed. Thanks for the send-pr
suggestion. We have verbose dmesg logs for all of our testing, I didn't
want to send them initially because they are large and we have 12 of them.

thanks
Steve B