Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:22:19 -0700
From:      "Joseph Haga" <jhaga@scu.edu>
To:        <freebsd-ports-bugs@freebsd.org>, <vs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ports/70276: Maintainer Update Ports: graphics/imgseek

Follow Up on graphics/imgseek port Update:

It seems that it may just be Mr. Stolz' software setup that may be the
cause of the interruption of imgSeek's startup routine.  I have
researched this error and it seems quite critical that QT be built
BEFORE PyQT (and both must be built from source), and from looking at
the versions on Mr. Stolz' system, it appears as a possibility that this
order has been rearranged and caused some sort of incompatibility.
Regardless whether this sounds plausible or not, please try it again
with a clean slate as far as those two depends go, and it should work.
This was the case on my system with a newly refreshed port tree and none
of the depends installed and it worked cleanly.  Thanks.

Also, a reference to the FAQ that gave me this information:
http://imgseek.sourceforge.net/faq.html#faq10

Joseph Ben Haga
<JHaga@scu.edu>

This message scanned for viruses and SPAM by GWGuardian at SCU (MGW1)