Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 15:01:08 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Robert <robert@namodn.com>
To:        Steve Friedrich <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
Cc:        "kf7nn1@cybertrails.com" <kf7nn1@cybertrails.com>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Can't mount CD or floppies as non-super user

You can also turn the password prompt for sudo off using
yourname  ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL
in the sudoers file, and then you can use sudo ...

Hmm, of course you might also mean that it's not possible to specify other
parameters to kfm/kde, it does mount itself, in which case that sucks :)
re-write that part of the code.

-rob
( www.namodn.com )
( mailto:roibert@namodn.com )