Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:28:56 -0400
From:      "SILVER, MICHAEL A" <MSILVER@scana.com>
To:        "'Robert McIntosh'" <mcintosh@cyberspace.org>, "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FA311 Working?

Out of curiousity, why did you purchase 3.3?  Why not 4.3?  You may as well
start will the latest version.

I have had good luck with 3com cards, and several people claim that Intel is
real good.  I don't know what the difference is between 3.3 and 4.3 regardng
network adapter support.  I imagine 3.3 supports less.

...Michael...