Date:      Fri, 06 Aug 1999 12:30:56 -0700
From:      Roy Bettle <rbettle@criterion-group.com>
To:        Alejandro Ramirez <ales@megared.net.mx>, "Questions List FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Dual 3C590B config issue.

--------------10B69B02E069E06623CE2D2C

Thanks!  Man, there is more to unlearn/learn than I thought there would be ...
That's OK though; I am learning more of the "how" and "why" now than I did in
the NT/Novell/etc., worlds.

It feels good to understand more of the details of what I'm doing "at the
console", instead of just a "when this happens, type this" sort of systems'
administration.

RAB

Alejandro Ramirez wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I think you have to recompile your kernel with 2 lines refering both of
> your cards with the IRQ´s and all the card values in it.
>
> And for the second question maybe: "ls *xxx -lR | more", you should "man ls"
> for more options.
>
> Ales

begin:vcard
n:Bettle;Roy
tel;work:(949) 452-1203
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.criterion-group.com
org:Criterion Group, Inc.
version:2.1
email;internet:rbettle@criterion-group.com
title:President
note:Businesses that depend on computers, depend on us.
adr;quoted-printable:;;26895 Aliso Creek Road=0D=0ASuite B404;Aliso Viejo;CA;92656;USA
fn:Bettle, Roy
end:vcard