Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:38:12 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "Shane Hagan" <shane_64@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD

-Hello

- My Samba Box (like a file server) has been running since 1998 (FreeBSD 2.2.7)
except for the black outs.
- And the installation is not very differcult

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Shane Hagan wrote:
> Hello,
>   I have a quick question.  I am currently running NT 4.0 and I have
> installed it a billion times.  How much different are the 2 OS's (NT, BSD)
> as far as commands and installation?  Is it easy to pick up?  How is it as
> far as uptime (how long can BSD be up without rebooting)?
>

> Thank you,
> Shane

You are not authorized to use my email address for spam or any purpose
whatsoever. Remove my email address from your databases immediately and do
not attempt to email me in any way.