Date:      Fri, 04 Oct 2002 12:19:21 +1000
From:      BSD Freak <bsd-freak@mbox.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Fatal trap 12 with PXE booting

Hi all,

I have tried this on several different machines and several different
networks but keeping getting hit with the same error. I configure a PXE
server (NFS, TFTP, DHCP) and then try a PXE (Intel NIC) client. It all
works fine, the client gets an IP address connect via tftp, BTX loader
starts, it even loads the kernel but then I get hit with:

fault virtual address   = 0x49435024

Anyone got any ideas? I'm really stuck :-(
Thanks in advance....