Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 97 21:36:20 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <francisco@natserv.com>
To:        "FreeBSd Chat list" <chat@freebsd.org>, "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: What string to filter FreeBSD lists?

On Wed, 23 Jul 1997 06:19:41 -0700 (PDT), Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:

>	the only two possilbilities are owner-freebsd-<listname> and
>	owner-<listname>

Should we send you emails that are not filtered by any of these two.
:-)

On second thought those two strings will not do what I want. I want
messages sent "to me" to go somewhere separate from the messages sent
"to the list". I have never had a problem filtering the list, but if I
used the strings you suggest I would get dups in each folder I have for
each list.