Date:      Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:53:40 -0400
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Joe.Warner@smed.com
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org, newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazine (Advertiser Responses)

[cc's trimmed]

Absolutely.  Don't get me wrong... this is just as silly an idea as
"Hey, let's make it a school project to replace all the
AT&T-encumbered UNIX code with unencumbered and improved
replacements!"  It's crazy, but it just might work. :)

(You know, I have more requests to write articles than I have time
for.  Why am I even trying to push this?  I must have a head like a
brick.  No, never mind, please avoid the obvious round of comments on
what my head *really* resembles.)

--
Michael Lucas
mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org