Date:      Tue, 7 Feb 1995 21:59:06 +0059 (MET)
From:      Andreas Schulz <ats@g386bsd.first.gmd.de>
To:        100044.1401@compuserve.com (Guy Gibert)
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Setup pb with FreeBSD

> I tried to install Free BSD on my PC
> The first problem is to setup my keyboard in French.
> Basic but it is a good exercice ....
> I went as you suggested via INTERNET to ftp.ibp.fr in order to get
> kbdcontrol which is no where on my disk and fr.iso.kbd  but I could not
> find it  .

This looks like you had not done a full install of FreeBSD. Which
Version are you installing ?

> mount -t isofs /dev/cd0a /mnt      # I tried mcd1 and cd1 as well

If you are using FreeBSD 2.0 or later, this should be
	moun -t cd9660 /dev/cd0a /mnt

	  ATS ( ats@first.gmd.de or ats@cs.tu-berlin.de )

Andreas Schulz  GMD-FIRST     12489  Berlin-Adlershof  Rudower Chaussee 5
Gebaeude 13.7   Tel: +49-30-6392-1856/+49-177-2134745    Germany/Europe