Date:      Fri, 22 Jul 2011 18:13:12 +0200
From:      Magnus Sandberg <mem@datakon.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        mem@datakon.se
Subject:   Re: make buildworld errors

Hi,

Can it be related to an issue from 2009? I have the same problem when
compiling with WITHOUT_KVM and WITH_INET6 (implicit as WITHOUT_INET6 is not
defined).

See the folling links
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2009-November/013020.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/attachments/20091101/4084