Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:53:48 -0800
From:      "Jamie @ Celaira.com" <jamie.birch@celaira.com>
To:        "Jamie Birch" <jamie.birch@celaira.com>
Subject:   I'd like to discuss a Partnership

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01C0B251.68C4D8C0

I just got done visiting your web site and felt that it is a great fit =
for addition to Zefree.com. Zefree.com is a free web hosting community =
that enables Internet users all over the world to post their web pages =
for free.

We are currently looking for partners that can add some content value to =
Zefree.com and in return we can send our community members to your site. =
We have a Developers section on our site that we would like to fill with =
links to sites like yours. We have thousands of members who constantly =
ask for help with web design, javascript and just about every other =
aspect of the Internet. We would like to highlight your web site on this =
section.

In return we would like to provide you with some links, banners and =
content that you can post on your site. We would like to be your web =
site=92s free web hosting solution!=20

We also have several other areas of our site where you can be placed. We =
can highlight you for 30 days on our home page, www.zefree.com , or on =
one of our community pages. Take a look. One of our most trafficked area =
of the site is each accounts file manager. We can also highlight you =
there as well.=20

Let=92s talk. I truly feel that our two sites are a great fit and both =
of us can benefit greatly from this relationship.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you.

Jamie Birch

Zefree.com

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01C0B251.68C4D8C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000>
<P>I just got done visiting your web site and felt that it is a great =
fit for=20
addition to Zefree.com. Zefree.com is a free web hosting community that =
enables=20
Internet users all over the world to post their web pages for free.</P>
<P>We are currently looking for partners that can add some content value =
to=20
Zefree.com and in return we can send our community members to your site. =
We have=20
a Developers section on our site that we would like to fill with links =
to sites=20
like yours. We have thousands of members who constantly ask for help =
with web=20
design, javascript and just about every other aspect of the Internet. We =
would=20
like to highlight your web site on this section.</P>
<P>In return we would like to provide you with some links, banners and =
content=20
that you can post on your site. We would like to be your web site=92s =
free web=20
hosting solution! </P>
<P>We also have several other areas of our site where you can be placed. =
We can=20
highlight you for 30 days on our home page, www.zefree.com , or on one =
of our=20
community pages. Take a look. One of our most trafficked area of the =
site is=20
each accounts file manager. We can also highlight you there as well. =
</P>
<P>Let=92s talk. I truly feel that our two sites are a great fit and =
both of us=20
can benefit greatly from this relationship.</P>
<P>I look forward to speaking with you soon.</P>
<P>Thank you.</P>
<P>Jamie Birch</P>
<P>Zefree.com</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01C0B251.68C4D8C0--