Date:      Fri, 23 Jan 1998 15:07:54 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New snap of sound code

A new snap of the sound code is available at

	http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/FreeBSD.html or
	http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/snd980123.tgz

This version fixes some major bugs which I introduced lately in
SBPro/SB16 support. It also works (to some extent) with ESS chips
(I need feedback on them -- I only have one ESS1868 card).
WSS support should be essentially unmodified.
I have also made the driver less verbose.

As usual, feedback and bug reports are appreciated.

Please note that, due to some network rearrangement, the above server
might be offline for some time next week.

	Cheers
	Luigi