Date:      Fri, 26 May 2006 07:48:48 +0200
From:      "Simon Pascal" <pascal.simon@schwarzpartner.ch>
To:        <freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   AMD Turion in a Server

Hy all

My server is running a AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology MT-37 CPU =
plugged
into a Aopen VK8T800a-LF motherboard. Currently im using linux, because =
the
mainboard doesn't support this cpu officaly. At the beginning, I wasn't =
able to
clock my cpu more than 800MHz. After that, AMD helped my to create a =
customized
linux-kernel-module to control the cpu's frequency.
I really would like to change my server's OS to freeBSD. Is there any =
way to
customize the freebsd-cpufreq-driver for my cpu?

thanks for any help

regards

Pascal