Date:      Tue, 08 Sep 2009 10:59:03 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/132398

Hello.

WRT the above PR, I'd like to say I still experience that.

I'm using firefox 3.0.13,1 under KDE3 on 6.3R/i386 and gtk-qt-engine in
order to have FireFox (and ThunderBird) appear more alike the other apps.

Starting FireFox, I get a lot of messages like:

(firefox-bin:27321): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading icon: Failed to load
image '/usr/local/share/icons/crystalsvg/16x16/actions/fileclose.png':
Fatal error in PNG image file: [00][00][00][00]: unknown critical chunk

(the name of the file will vary).

Of course the icon file is there and can be opened and seen with other
programs.

Any help is appreciated, but I think the PR should be reopened.

If you just need any info I can provide, just ask.

BTW, in KDE's control center there's a button ("Install scrollbar fix")
that says it should fix this in Firefox and Thunderbird, by copying some
files in my personal profile. I tried this and it does not change
anything; besides thunderbird is already fine.

  bye & Thanks
	av.