Date:      Fri, 27 Dec 2002 05:46:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      WWW <essenz@essenz.com>
To:        Fawaz <fawaz_talal@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: POP3 with Web Interface Email Application

Fawaz,

If you are running a POP3 server, the best thing to do is run Apache with
some sort of Perl-based POP3 client. I would recommend:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nswm/

It is a Perl application that pretty much acts as a web-based POP3 client.
You dont have to run this app on the POP3 server, it can be run anywhere.
The server you put it on just needs to have sendmail for out-bound mail. I
have used nswm in the past, and it works well. You have to play with the
code a little if you want to customize the look and feel.

-John