Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 2021 14:02:25 +0800
From:      Simon Wright <simon.wright@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Access to detailed status info on package build servers

Hi all,

As detailed in other threads, I have been tracking the latest complete
build information on the package build servers (actually on
beefy6.ny.freebsd.org) in order to synchronise my ports tree with the
ports tree used by the build servers. This is so that the packages that
I build locally are as far as possible in sync with the packages
available from the freebsd mirrors.

I use a script to pull down this file:

http://beefy6.nyi.freebsd.org/data/122amd64-default/.data.json

and extract the builds.latest field from it for the jail. Since the move
to git I can no longer access this file. Curl fails with an error 7
which is a permission denied error.

This is the command line I have been using:
/sbin/curl -so -
http://beefy6.nyi.freebsd.org/data/122amd64-default/.data.json

Can anyone suggest another source for this data? Does the pkg-status
server have this info in a JSON file somewhere? It is on the status page
for the build here:

https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/builds/default:default:122amd64:4c2cc95952a=
6:beefy6

Build     4c2cc95952a6
Server    beefy6
Status    stopped:done:
Jail      122amd64
Set       default
Ports Tree  default
Build type  Package
Start time  2021-04-10 01:01
Elapsed   99:04:36
SVN

Or is it possible to return the access permissions for this
server/directory/file to what they were last week?

Thanks for any guidance.

Simon Wright.