Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 2008 09:35:10 -0500
From:      Bob Van Valzah <bob@29west.com>
To:        Erik Harperink <hbharperink@quicknet.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LinkedIn Group?

Erik, I also found that the simple name "FreeBSD" could not be used. I
also took action and created "FreeBSD Users" which produced the same 2
working day review mail. Will let you know how that goes.

If that's accepted, I was thinking of also creating "FreeBSD
Contributor" and "FreeBSD Committer" as well.

I've shrunken the standard logo down to sizes required by LinkedIn.
Perhaps it would be nice to have separate logos for FreeBSD User,
FreeBSD Contributor, and FreeBSD Committer? I've done a bit of
Googling to see if I could find the custom logo font produced by Anton
Gural, but no luck. Any pointers there would be appreciated. Worst
case, I suppose I could find some other font that's looks reasonably
nice with the logo.

	Bob