Date:      Thu, 7 Jul 2005 19:08:05 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Samsung X20-XVM 1600-V

Erich Dollansky <oceanare@pacific.net.sg> wrote:
 > This is what I see at their web site:
 >
 > Service & Support                24 Monate Vor-Ort-Abholservice europaweit

Did you also read the page on their warranty terms and
conditions?  They explain pretty detailed what's covered
under their two-year warranty and what's not.

 > This does not say anything about an additional warranty

Right.  Their warranty is explained on a separate page.

 > except of what the law requires.

The German law does not require _any_ warranty by the
vendor.  Re-read what I wrote previously.  This is a
completely different thing.

Best regards
   Oliver

"If Java had true garbage collection, most programs
would delete themselves upon execution."
        -- Robert Sewell