Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 1998 23:04:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Warning, but good VM news

I am about to commit some VM improvements that should get
rid of some of the pseudo-memory leaks that some people have
been seeing.  I was spurred on by Chuck Cranor from NetBSD,
regarding some criticisms of the MACH VM code.  The problems
aren't impossible to solve, and these changes to be committed
in about 1Hr, should mitigate most of them.

Note that I would ask that you torture your -current system(s)
before deploying after the changes.   Please walk carefully,
but the new code should really cause many problems.  It is not
in its (:-)) final form yet, but should be functional.

John