Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 04:14:44 -0400
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>, "Erik H. Bakke" <erik@habatech.no>
Subject:   Re: ports/16794: new port: devel/sdts++

Hi all,

I've finished testing this port (I updated it to use the new
PORT[NAME,VERSION] scheme and also to version 1.0.4.1), but I have a
few questions:

        1) sdts++.info doesn't install properly, and so it seems I'm
           forced to use raw removal instead of @unexec install-info ...
        2) sdts++ - is this a good name for a library?  Shouldn't the
           port (and package) name be libsdts++ instead?
        3) Since it's a graphics library that converts USGS output into
           some graphics formats, doesn't it belong in graphics instead
           of devel (category issue) ?

Thanks for any replies; I hope to commit this soon.

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>