Date:      Sun, 15 Jul 2001 20:24:53 -0400
From:      User & Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CD-ROM compatability

	I also use a Creative Labs 52x CDROM, but with no difficulties.  I
think you may be on the right track in suspecting some strange behaviour
from the IDE controllers.  I have also read that running a CDROM on a UDMA
66 controller can cause problems.

Ian

As it was put forth by Peter Seebach on Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 04:23:26PM -0500...