Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 19:29:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bryce Newall <data@dreamhaven.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD-Windows printer sharing

Greetings,

I'm looking for a way to share my HP DeskJet printer between my FreeBSD
box and my two Windows NT machines.  I'd prefer to make the FreeBSD
machine the print "server", since it's in the living room (versus the two
NT machines being in bedrooms), but if it'll only work with one of the NT
machines being the server, that's ok too.  Any ideas on how I could set
this up?  I checked the handbook and the FAQ, but found nothing.

Thanks in advance!