Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:55:49 +0200
From:      Alexander Maret <maret@atrada.de>
To:        'Huidae Cho' <hdcho@unix.kyungpook.ac.kr>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: libkrb.so.3 ?

I can't tell you the answer to your problem, but I think
I can help to solve it. I had a similar one.

1. Install the sources for /usr/bin via /stand/sysinstall
2. 'cd' to /usr/src/usr.bin/
3. type 'make && make install'
4. now everything should work fine.

This solved my problem. Hope this helps you too.

Alex