Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 1998 18:32:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike Jeays <jeays@statcan.ca>
To:        Aaron Parmelee <trout@net66.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: internal zip drive

Here are my entries in /etc/fstab. Fairly obviously, I use /zip for
a ZIP disk with a UFS filesystem on it, or /zipdos for an MS-DOS
formatted disk.  Both work fine.

If you need more clues on how to format a UFS disk, email me, and
I can post the script that I use for it.  It took a while, and some
help from others, to get it right.

/dev/wfd0c              /zip            ufs     rw,noauto       0       0
/dev/wfd0s4             /zipdos         msdos   rw,noauto       0       0

If you have these entries in /etc/fstab, you can simply say
mount /zip
or
mount /zipdos

If you don't have the entries in /etc/fstab, the commands are:
mount /dev/wfd0 /zip
or
mount -t msdos/dev/wfd0 /zipdos