Date:      Mon, 2 Jun 1997 10:48:59 -0500
From:      sdlii@lucent.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Floppies?

To Whom it may concern,

I just purchased FreeBSD 2.1.6 from Walnut Creek. Read the install
last night. Noticed you can make boot floppies. But, before I wipe
out my PC, I would like to install on a laptop I have. 486dx w/200
meg of disk. It only has a floppy at this time(no cdrom or network card).
Can I make a floppy distribution from cdrom? I have 100 or so floppies
and no life, so I can take all night to install them. I know this is
strange, I will eventually get a network card and a decent desktop
machine to install on, I just want to start now.

       Thanks,
       Scott Lancaster
       sdlii@lucent.com