Date:      Thu, 18 May 2000 17:37:33 -0500
From:      charle@network-one.com (Tana Daniel)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Booting from Windows

Hello,
I was thinking about installing freebsd for my system. I understand that somehow you're supposed to create a "partition"(?) if you want to access windows..

However, is there a way to ALWAYS boot into windows when you turn your computer on and then boot into freebsd os from that? or do you always have to boot into freebsd?
The reason for this is because my family uses the same computer and I'm the only one that will use freebsd.
Thanks and please respond.
-Cory Daniel