Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:25:49 -0400
From:      "Jeays, Mike - SDD/DDS" <mike.jeays@statcan.ca>
To:        "'Sujit Manolikar'" <sujit_for_you@usa.net>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:    RE: help me

You would have to partition the drive.  There is a product called Partition
Magic which can partition an existing drive while preserving the contents,
but this is not free.  There are lots of free partitioning tools of course -
one comes with FreeBSD - but I think you would have to re-install Windows.

Once you have FreeBSD and Windows installed in two partitions, you can
choose the one you want when the system boots.  But there is no way to run
them simultaneously and switch quickly between them.

Good luck!