Date:      Fri, 31 Dec 1999 18:56:54 -0800
From:      Reza Amiri <amona@earthlink.net>
To:        "bsd freebsd2.2.1" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   search enginee

I found a cscope file under /usr/ports/devel/cutils. I try to execute it

from this directory but nothing happens. I looked into this directory
where I
found some make file and pkg directory. Is there anything else that I
need to
do to run this cscope? Also, I found some nice searching enginee for
symbolic
name under /usr/ports/devel/id-utils.This directory has mkid, gid, and
lid. I
wonder what I need to do to execute these utilities. I tried manpage for
the above search enginee and nothing was printed. I appreciate your help
and  wish you a very nice new year.

Regards,

Reza