Date:      Thu, 9 May 2002 16:01:18 +0100
From:      "Barry Byrne" <barry.byrne@wbtsystems.com>
To:        "Danny" <dannyho@bigpond.net.au>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Squid Question

Danny:

You could install squid and use it's ACL features to restrict access to
certain sites. ACLs are very configurable on squid. You might want to
install Squid as a transparent proxy - details are in the squid faq and
configure your network so that all outbound web traffic gets forwarded to
the proxy. That way, you don't need to make any changes to your web
clients - they just assume there is no proxy even though there is one.

 - Barry