Date:      Tue, 26 Jul 2016 18:25:23 +0000
From:      twilight <pipfstarrd@openmailbox.org>
To:        Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: no beep any more

On 26.07.2016 17:32, Frank Shute wrote:
> Yeah. Get down on your hands and knees and pray hard that it stays that way.

> The idea of my DE/WM playing a jingle on start-up is enough to send a shudder
> down my spine :(
Lol.

It always invigorates me better that a cup of coffee when I'm setuping
the system in the tty and accidentally press <Tab>, but there are no
possible completions or <Backspace> on empty string. UGH!

Visual bell should be enabled be default, I think.

--
Cheers~

PGP key fingerprint:
07B3 2177 3E27 BF41 DC65  CC95 BDA8 88F1 E9F9 CEEF

You can retrieve my public key at pgp.mit.edu.