Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:39:24 +0000
From:      "Christophe Simon" <titof3000@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I have samba stability problems under FreeBSD 4.7

Hi, i have stability problems with samba 3 under freebds 4.7.

I use samba to act as a PDC on a microsoft domain. The exact problem is that
the identification works perfectly at network startup, but 10 to 20 minutes
later, the identification with the same login + password fail. If i restart
network (/etc/netstart), it works perfectly again, and 10 to 20... and so
on.

I am new under FreeBSD, so i made a standard installation, and i installed
samba 3 through ftp server.

Does anyone had problems with samba under FreeBSD, and does any one have a
solution ?

Thanks !