Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:52:46 -0500
From:      Scott Dodson <sdodson@sdodson.com>
To:        Andrew Humphries <humphie@ucip.boyko.org>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Epiphany build issue

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 19:55 +0000, Andrew Humphries wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I just deinstalled Mozilla 1.5, and installed Mozilla 1.6b (the ports
> mozilla-devel, mozilla-devel-headers, and mozilla-devel-gtk2), and as
> per Marcus' advice over IRC, I went to rebuild Epiphany 1.06 with the
> following line in /etc/make.conf :
>
> WITH_MOZILLA=mozilla-devel-gtk2
>
> It's giving me errors during build. This is the trail end of the output:

I think the problem is due to portupgrade not noticing a version bump in
mozilla-headers.  I was getting the same problems you were until I
noticed the following during a portupgrade.  After forcefully upgrading
mozilla-headers I was then able to rebuild epiphany.  Hope this helps.

** No need to upgrade 'mozilla-headers-1.6.a,1' (>= mozilla-headers-1.6.
b). (specify -f to force)

--
Scott