Date:      Mon, 4 May 1998 19:20:27 +0200
From:      Andreas Braukmann <braukmann@tse-online.de>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3D "blender" package from NeoGeo now released.

Hi,

On Sun, May 03, 1998 at 07:00:38PM -0400, Open Systems Networking wrote:
> On Sun, 3 May 1998, Amancio Hasty wrote:
>
> > Are people even trying out this wonderful package??
> I downloaded it and tried it out on -current to see if it worked on
> -current, but it just fires up, the screen turns blue real fast and then
been there, too - made the same experience.
Blender starts up in full-screen mode by default. I made some tries with
an explicit and smaller geometry and it worked to a certain degree.
But I got it to segfault by fumbling around with the user-interface.
(I'm no 3D-guru though, ... )

> core dumps :) and everything goes back to normal. But I didnt dump to much
> time into getting it to run. But I think it's cause its for 2.2.5(6).
hmmm. Since my only 2.2-stable machines are our various servers without
X11 I was not able to verify this assumption.

Regards,
   Andreas

--
/// TSE TeleService GmbH  |  Gsf: Arne Reuter        |
/// Hovestrasse 14        |       Andreas Braukmann  | We do it with